05 January 2013

Hobby Lobby & Deco tape

To the left is the second haul I got from Michael's for Deco Tape.  Coming soon will be the Janetstore order that should hopefully come in next week.  That one will be full of letter pad deliciousness! 

I actually didn't find anything too exciting at Hobby Lobby. My deco tape has been stored in boxes and bags for awhile now.  I needed something badly to store it in, so I got a three drawer container by Sterilite from Hobby Lobby for 40% off today.  I have a good portion of my deco tape in there. The new stuff I got from Michael's is still on my desk & I have about 15 rolls give or take in the bag I take to work.  I really really need to start using what I have on envelopes and backs of stationery sheets more.  Really, I do.

 Here is the case I got with my deco tapes inside.

The top drawer contains big tapes with some smaller ones that didn't fit below.


The middle one has just a few large ones, stacks of medium sized ones and even more small tapes.


Bottom is all my small ones from washi to kawaii. 

At some point, I should color coordinate the small tape, but I'll wait until I use up some of what I have.  For those of you that LOVE deco tape, I do know someone who sells great tape:


Next time I organize and swap stuff out of my writing bag I take to work, I'll take photos of that.

And again, thanks to instigram for the photos I took. Woo. 

6 comments:

  1. Funny I just splurged on Deco tape- its on sale at Michaels. How do you say no? i posted a pic on my blog.You wouldn't notice if i stole your Monokuro Boo tape would you? he he he! Funny thing too, i'm anxiously awaiting my Janetstore Order! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never resist good prices in Deco tape! It's impossible! Have you gotten your Janetstore order in?

      Delete
  2. cute blog! come visit mine to see my handmade deco tape!

    shannahrenee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete